Sunday, April 5, 2009

Feeling Lucky!

With my last semester of college almost being over, I have been feeling quite hectic. I have been lucky though, since there has been some purchases of my work for the past year. And surprisingly, I was called off the waiting list to join the Emerging Iowa Artist program at the Des Moines Arts Festival! I am so excited, and hope that I will be able to contribute in showcasing some great works.
I am also thankful that I was in it last summer; now I know how to correctly price things ^^; Hopefully my 'new computer fund' will grow; can't wait to try out the CS4 my sister bought me! (or fail at using, one of the two; curse you technology!)

I apologize, I am terrible at keeping this blog up; most likely in the future I shall build myself a separate website to post my works! Until then I'll continue posting them here.

No comments: