Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Topic #3

Topic #3 "Take a picture of something that looks cool to you and talk about it."

This is Milo the Scorpio! It is an action figure from a revived old Japanese cartoon called "Saint Seiya" (otherwise known as "Knights of the Zodiac") He is one of my favorite characters from the show/manga, and a year ago, my friend Mariya and my fiance Russell secretly bought it for me! How nice<3

I was very happy when I got it; so happy that I kept playing with it, taking it to college to show around. My favorite part was that it would bring back old memories of my childhood; when he was little, my older brother used to watch the show and read the manga, and of course, he had action figures of the main characters. I had flash-backs of that time when I was handling the metal armor parts, the plastic, movable limbs, and the nostalgic experience was very entertaining.

That's all!

No comments: