Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Topic #1

Topic #1 "How do you feel about art-making right now?"

It's free! That's all I can say. I feel that now a days justification of one's work makes all the difference in the world, and no one can stop anyone.

Well, I guess I should talk about myself, since the above sentences seem to be too scarce for a response....

(By the way, if I start typing funny grammar/English, I'm sorry ><;;)

Sometimes I feel as if art-making is too much work. For example, if I haven't gotten down the technique right, or if I can't draw something quite right....it's all a mess! And alot of times, I'd rather be a secluded housewife and play games on my free time =p~ No more art, I say!!!

But, if I keep myself from art long enough, I will start craving it. Usually, I will start doodling or drawing the characters I created (which I did over the summer XD Fun times! Even though they're sketches, they turned out pretty nice, so I might put them up someday!)

I mean, what's the point in making art, asides from the self-satisfaction part? Throughout history, there has been many reason to make art, but now, other than the above mentioned, money, and commissions, what is the point? To tell a point? Art is very significant to many, but sometimes I just don't see any significance. Maybe I am being too passive. Ah well!

1 comment:

Mariya Lozovich said...

mmm art .. *snorts* ooooh yeah