Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back from Japan!


Hello~
After visiting my grandparents and aunt in Japan for a few weeks, I am back at my parents' in Arizona. It was a great trip! Although everything seemed dense, compacted, and crowded over there, I had a very relaxing vacation. I was very happy to see my relatives again!

Even though it felt as if it was a completely different world, and I had a hard time adjusting the first couple of days, the trip was very beneficial for my health. 10 years had passed since my last visit, and relaxation after carrying a chronic disease during the hectic days of college was necessary for me. It also gave me time to think about what I want to do, and what my art is to me.

After I get settled and moved in to my new home in Des Moines again in a month, I should be able to start updating more. I hope to get a new computer to install the Adobe CS4 software I got by that time so I can finally finish my website!

Hope to see you again before the Des Moines Arts Festival!

1 comment:

Powpourri said...

Welcome back Saharu! What a beautiful photo, glad to hear your trip was awesome! Cool that you will be at the DSM Festival as well - see you there!